Work with us
Lady project works is a collaborative workspace and resource center developed by the lady project in Providence, rhode island.
Lady Project Works offers an inspiring, inclusive and welcoming environment to work, meet, and host events.
Lady Project Works features:
- Daily and hourly space rentals for meetings, retreats or events:
- Conference Room: a private room with plenty of natural light and overlooking the city scape, our conference room can comfortably host 15 people with two conference tables and 12 chairs. The conference room has an Apple TV for easy streaming and a large white board for brainstorming. This space is perfect for board meetings or a craft night.
- Event Space: This open room is truly a blank canvas. The event space has a cozy nook with a large couch, comfy chairs, and a coffee table great for an intimate book club or small group meeting. The room also boasts a projector, dry erase board, conference table and chairs and room for additional seating.
- Get event & conference room rental rates here
- Workshop Series
- We encourage you to to host and attend workshops at Lady Project Works through our Workshop Series. Fill out this form to get started.
- Limited monthly desk rentals-- contact us to be added to the waitlist
- Private office rentals-- contact us to be added to the waitlist
- Open co-working hours for Lady Project members-- schedule coming soon
Lady Project Works rentals include wifi, off-street parking, access to our kitchenette and 20 folding chairs for additional seating.
Lady Project Works
79 Plain Street
Providence, RI 02903
When you arrive at Lady Project Works, enter through the door on Emmett Street, under the Lifespan Hospital sign. Ring the buzzer for the 2nd floor.
Off-street parking is available to the right of the door. Do not park in a numbered space.