Hey, lady. WELCOME TO THE LADY PROJECT
Welcome to the Lady Project-- from our Director of Membership, Brandee Benton!
We are so glad you have joined us as a Lady Project member. We hope to see you at our next event (get the calendar here!) and to meet you in person.
Even though you may have joined a chapter in your city, once you're a Lady Project member, you're a member everywhere. If you ever need to change your "home" chapter, or other personal info, you can do that in your Manage Account page.
In the meantime, here's how you can get started with your membership:
- Check out the Discounts list for deals at other Lady Project member businesses-- including 20% off at MOO, all the time!
- Visit the Member Directory to connect with other Lady Project members-- you can even message other members directly through this member portal.
- Your membership is valid for one year-- you can adjust your payment settings and credit card info in your Manage Account page.
- Visit the Helpful Links page to see how you can be featured in Noted* (our members' only newsletter), get a social media shout out, join your chapters' Members Only Facebook group + more.
- Save the date for the Lady Project Summit on March 25, 2017 at the VETS in Providence, RI. All members get $50 off their ticket. Keep an eye on your email when tickets go live in early 2017.
- Visit the Events Calendar for a list of the latest events in your city-- heading to events is the best way to get to know other members in your chapter.
- Have your own event coming up? Add it to the Member Calendar!
- Your membership card will be mailed to you within the first few weeks after sign up. In the meantime, you can head to the Downloads section to print out a temporary membership card, get a member badge for your blog or website, download our manifesto for your phone and more.
- Our door is always open: feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions, comments or ideas you may have.
Director of Memberships