Worshop by Jaime Petkanics, founder of The Prepary and Jill Ozovek, Founder and Career Coach of Jill Ozovek Coaching.
We keep hearing how important your personal narrative is to interviewing and having the job we want to go to everyday, but we don’t hear much about how to create and hone your personal story when you’re new to the workforce or you’re trying to change careers and not getting any bites from people in your desired new industry or field.
How DO you put the proverbial pen to paper to create a lasting impression- both on paper and in person?
RSVP here: http://bit.ly/1X8Kfm7
• For recent grads, or millennials changing careers
• Get into the field that fulfills you using your strong personal narrative.
• Creating a strong story and delivery when you're new and don't have a lot of expertise or evidence of impact
• Content prompts so you can begin brainstorming your story during the workshop
• Advice on delivery for various situations- informational interviews, real-life interviews, networking events and in your social circle
• Places and ways you can share your story - Resume, LinkedIn and cover letters
• This workshop will be a combination of Q&A, individual work and group work.